WHO WE ARE
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- We employ the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After any transaction, credit or debit card details are not stored on our servers.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our email communications.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order promptly and effectively.
- With your consent we may send you from time to time (by email or post) information about products, services and details of promotions and special offers from Spike Leisurewear Ltd.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. Where necessary, we may also use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, we offer a range of ways in which you can inform us about your communication preferences:
- Send an email to customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org inserting “unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
- Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link that you will find at the foot of any of our Marketing emails
- Call Customer Services on: 020 8427 3740.
- Write to us at: Customer Services, Spike Leisurewear Ltd, 2 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YJ.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your request and contact details including address to the following address:
Spike Leisurewear Ltd,
2 Park Lane,